• In the Spotlight:

If you are prochoice, should'nt you know about these choices in detail so you can defend them(pun intended)?

http://www.prolife.com/ABORMETH.html
sucking out brains of a baby this is real life horror movie! Get the facts pro-choicers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am pro-choice I and know the facts. I also know that people like you like to spread this everywhere. Making life difficult for any woman needing a different choice than carrying a child to term.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What your other one got deleted so you put this one up? Ever think you may have to much time on your hands?
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• That is one form of abortion. Rather than adding to the difficulties a woman faces in making this type of decision, how about spending some time helping in a crisis pregnancy center, or just with young single moms.
    I consider myself antiabortion, I won't use the lable "prochoice" because of these types of techniques.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You assume most individuals who are prochoice are uneducated on abortion & fetal development.

You're the one misinformed on that one.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Laura1229

You assume most individuals who are prochoice are uneducated on abortion & fetal development.

You're the one misinformed on that one.

This. Indeed.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• im a little slow tonight...what's the pun? i see a play on words...but no pun...

anyways, i technically fall under pro-choice, but its more along the lines of it not being my job to make other ppl's choices for them. i dont like abortion, so i would never have one. i think abortion is a horrible thing & there is only one form that i think is even slightly humane. but my job isnt to judge or to make laws. its to live my life how i believe it is best lived.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Well, I never said I agreed with late-term abortions, now did I. But it is not my job or my right to tell someone what they can do with their own body. I certainly wasn't there to tell them how to get the kid in there, and I don't want to tell them how to get it out.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• it???you mean a precious life!

Jeremiah 1:5
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• to you it is a precious life...to some it is just a fetus. science can not prove when the unborn baby becomes "alive". that is why the abortion arguments will NEVER reach a conclusion.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ok, let's say we let them all live. And then what you want to do with them if they grow up to be child molesters or serial rapists and murders. I bet you would be wanting them killed. How's that for "loving human life?"
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2009