im just wondering....

my baby boy is 3 days old and im wondering how long did your baby drink(breastfeeding) at a time at 3 days old. i must wondering that all

thanks

justme1231

Asked by justme1231 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son would nurse any where from ten minutes to an hour. It all just depends.....
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My son would nurse for five minutes up to thirty. I was so worried about feeding him every three hours and I feel like that is why he only ate for a short period of time. My advice is to let the baby sleep and wake when he is hungry. He will be more willing to feed at the breast longer.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I only breastfed for the first three days with my son but it was normally for thirty minutes at a time, and unfortunately every hour. All babies are differen't. Your son might not eat as much or as often as other moms' babies but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009