What are the chances of a young, healthy, average woman ...

conceiving on her first try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If her timing is right...100%.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• In my case, it worked the first or second time, lol. In the past me and my husband had always used the "pull-out" method. We tried twice.and I was pregnant, lol. So...chances might be pretty good. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• IDK...it usually only takes me around two weeks, but we weren't really "trying" so there was no stress or urgency involved.
    mrsmilfy

Answer by mrsmilfy at 1:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Very good chance! Happened to me =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Try not to get your hopes up to much...I tried my first month, used an ovulation kit...had intercourse several times when I saw the LH surge I thought for sure it was going to happen the first try no doubt. BUT....when I tested I cried and was so hurt when I wasnt pregnant. I am now on my second month of trying and charting my temps. I will find out in 9 days so we'll see...this month I calmed down I didnt obsess over it...I did not read to my husband what possibly going on with my body everynight. It was actually fun trying this month. Once our baby picks us it will happen. Good luck baby dust to you.
    Anonymous