Help!

I have not had a period in 4 months, i am not on birthcontorl and i am 100% sure i am not pregnant. I took 3 test all negative, been to 3 gynos, had 12 pelvic exams, 2 ultrasounds, 2 pap smears and still no answers as to why i have not had a period in so long. All the doctors say there is no reason why i am not having one and that i am perfectly healthy.....any one else every been thru this?

KeagansMom08

Asked by KeagansMom08 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you have been exercising to the extreme, your body will not have have a period.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes I have. I had horrible problems with mine I would go for over a month at a time and then I would not have anything for months at a time. They coulodnt really figure out what was wrong with me either. The only answer I got was from one gyno was that I was producing to many eggs at my cycyle. They put me on brith control and everything leveled out, when I went off from them to get pregnant I would only have a period every 2 months. They said everything was fine with me. I hope I help you in some way.
    Tonya_Colt

Answer by Tonya_Colt at 12:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009