Please help I'm at whitts end.

I have been in a 2 year, 2 hour apart relationship with my 2 year old father and I lived down there on the weekands. he has another son 5 mos older than mine, his family treats that other boy like a prize, and when people ask about my child, they roll their eyes and tell them they dont want in his life. its sad, and my son was born under same cirum. as the other child. He cheated on me long ago, i forgave and eventually he grew to love me and became a little more respecful. not getting what i needed from the rel. i texted other men and ever since then, 2 weeks ago there have been few calls and few i love yous, even though he said he want to work things out. hes an alcohlic, and since i finally broke up with him the other day, he said hes getting a no contact order from me against his whole fam. so i went to go get one today so i didn't look bad first, and i couldn't do it. i love him very much still, but know itwont work. cont

MickeysMom19

Asked by MickeysMom19 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Is there a continued part? Maybe be a part for a bit don't communciate and in a couple of weeks try yourself or ask some one neutral to contact him for you. Could you texting other guys have set him off more? try being separate for a bit or counsellling. Good luck it's hard, men are creeps lots of times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• yes, he really did love me, he didnt at the time he cheated on me.. but after that our love grew and i could tell he did. a few days after all the texting happened he was calling me constantly and crying and said he was miserable over it.. and then he just stopped, calling, texting, wanting to see me everything. i think he shot off his feelings, started drinking so much he peed himself, told my gf that he had no feelings for me anymore but i was his sons mother.. only called me for sex when he was drunk last week, told everyone we were not back together, when he told me we were, so once i left, after hearing all that and that he was asking others out on dates... i broke up with him.. and after that he told me he was getting a nocontactorder. which he wont, hes too much of a lazy drunk to do so. he will call me i know he will. i just hope ill be over it and be able to tell him no to another chance.
    MickeysMom19

Answer by MickeysMom19 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• He's a lazy drunk. No great loss. Consider yourself LUCKY to be shut of him.

Or do you WANT to be supporting a lazy drunk till the day you die? That's how you need to view this.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009