known insiders view from previos abortion personnel can you imagine making money on this??

http://www.prolife.com/EVERETT.html
open your eyes pro-choicers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• im prolife but you arent going to change anyones mind on how THEY feel they have every right to support and believe what they want
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am not doing this for them, I am doing this for the babies dying sentenced to death by their moms who are ill- informed! read Matthew 25:40 please!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I happen to personally know someone who owns women's health clinics that perform abortions so I know those quotes aren't a fair representation of health care professionals who work in that field. The women I know who owns the clinics does make money from them, just any any business owner hopes to make money. But she also does alot to help out women who come to her clinic, including helping them find jobs. The doctors that work for her do it part time and make less than do when working their main jobs. All in all, they are there because women need them.

Anonymous

• Women who have abortions aren't ill informed, they are desperate.

If you want to prevent abortions then spend your time and money helping out women in need. If every unwed mother with no means of supporting a child knew a pro lifer would support her, there would be far less abortions.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• no i dont have to go read it sory but dont you have anything better to do then preach bible verses ?
    how about he who has sinned cast the first stone?
    who ar eyou to judge those people that get abortions?
    i agree if you want to stop it then get somethign together of prolifers supporting young women who need the help instead of preaching nad tearing them down
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

if young women need help there is tons of it already. and telling a lie is a sin but committing murder is much worse in the eyes of god!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• what lie?
    are you telling me that the OP has never sinned in her life ?
    i doubt it
    like i said he who has to sinned cast the first stone
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• tons of help???? Really? You have no clue what it's like to raise a kid with no support. Welfare and hand outs don't teach you how to be a mom.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• So I guess we can cross MrsUndin off the list of who is going to raise the baby and the teenage mother.

Matthew 7:2

You cannot pick and choose verses from the bible simply because they coincide with your agenda. In addition, who is to say what is worse in God's eye?God is the only judge. I will leave my judgment up to him,

"Those who profess religion ought especially to govern their tongues (v. 1-12). True wisdom makes men meek, and avoiders of strife and envy: and hereby it may easily be distinguished from a wisdom that is earthly and hypocritical."

2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Answered at 1:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 by: Mrs.Owen86 no i dont have to go read it sory but dont you have anything better to do then preach bible verses ?

MrsOwen.. who said anyone is casting stones? None of the christian women in this thread have attacked the women who have had or are considering abortions. I'm Christian and Prolife, but I have great love and sympathy for women who find themselves with an unplanned pregnancy. That does not change my view, however, that embryo or fetus, a woman carries a living human child during all stages of prenancy. Also, that child is wonderfully made and loved by God. That gives the child great value...whether the woman and other prochoicers think so or not. I feel it is my responsability (and a personal passion) to inform women of the "choice" they are making.

By quoting the Bible, we are simply pointing to the truth.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2009