• In the Spotlight:

Do you eat ice cream out of the container?

My son and I went and got some icecream. I put mine in a bowl and he is eating his out of the container. I look beside me and he has chocolate all over his face, and sounds like a pig eating slop! Does anyone else do this?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 12:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only do it if it is the last bit and I'm finishing it.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If they didn't want us to eat out of the container, they wouldn't make them bowl or cup shapes! You'll never see me trying to eat out of a box of ice cream or a gallon of it, but I am all over those pint sized ones. Mmmmm
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LOL, this is far from the last bit. He looks like the little boy off Christmas Story...show me how the piggies eat!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yup! My son and I went to Thrifty and they had a sale 2 1/2 gallons for $5. I got my Rocky Road and he got his black cherry and we eat it out of the containers because no one else will be eating eat. Needless to say my little piggy finished his in 3 days and I have barely even made a dent in mine.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• only Ben and Jerrys ice cream
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Gigi we also both picked our own icecream. He normally don't do this, but tonight it was like he wanted to swim in icecream I guess.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Wow, I feel like the piggy here. I do it on a daily basis! Of course, I blame it on the creature that lives in my tummy. Only two more weeks to go, then I'll have to find another excuse.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• NO!! Ewwww....I don't like when people eat anything out of the container. That is a big NO NO in our house. No double dipping either!! My two year old knows this, that's how anal I am!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Normally I would gripe about this but since it is his icecream I just sat back and laughed at him having it all over his face
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Mmm icecream. I have the box in the freezer, now I want a milkshake damn you. And yes I do when I only want a spoonful or two.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 1:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2009