Who has ever had a UTI and what were your symptoms?

I have had bladder infections when it hurts and burns to pee but those aren't my symptoms. I have cramps and back pain and a foul smelling discharge....ewwww! I have no insurance so I always try to do home remedies and OTC meds. I took the 12 AZO tablets within 48 hrs and nothing! Any suggestions?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe kidney stones??? Went today for mine and the dr asked if I had back pain and such. I guess if you think it was a UTI and suddenly getting back pain and cramps it's kidney stones. Of course there are more symptoms (blood in urine) and such... I hope you feel better!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• maybe it's a yeast infection, try the monistat one day treatment
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• cranberry juice
    it always worked for my mom she had bladder infections like crazy all the time only thing that would work becuas ehse is allergic to the antibiotics they would give they only thing that worked was cranbery juice
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Go get some cranberry pills. They are cheap and if you take them and drink plenty of water it will do great. I also get pain in my back when I have one. They suck!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Does a yeaast infection cause back pain and a stinky discharge? I thought yeast infections were all about the itching? Oh and based on my symptoms don't you think it is too far gone for cranberry pills or juice to kill it?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• idk about yeast infection i had one once back in high school lol idont remember but it probably could be it id try
    and nor cranberry will work
    my mom got hers due to cancer and always had the worse cases it always cleared her up
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yeast infections do cause stinky discharge but you should be itchy down there and it would burn normally with them also. But you should be able to drink LOTS of cranberry juice and pills with LOTS of water for a week and it will help.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• when I was pregnant I had these nasty yeat infections they had a smelly discharge and they lasted about 3 months after I had my son.
    And no it's not to late to drink cranberry juice and eat lots of yougur that helps with yeast infections
    I hope you feel better
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• definatly not a UTI could be a yeast infection...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• WHAT! anon :08 man you ladies have me more confused lol. I looked it up and all I find is it must be a UTI but I swear to me a yeast infections is when your Pu$$y itches do bad that you want to scratch it with sand paper. I am not itching but nevertheless I appreciate the advice.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009