What movie does your child watch over and over?

Depending on the day, my son either wants to watch "Mulan" or "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (the ones from the 80's) over, and over, and over, and OVER! It's not so bad, but I wish he would want something else every now and then. I put Mary Poppins on today and he threw the mother of all temper tantrums.

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 1:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD just turned one, so she only half pays attention most of the time, but she really loves "Enchanted"....she actually sits still through a fair portion of it!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 1:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My DS watched Phineas and Ferb or SpongeBob (Bob Bob).. ALL DAY!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• banging head into wall my son would watch everyday and over and over and over again toy story 2

aghhhh i hae that movie now lol

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my daughter could watch the hannah montana movie over and over...but its not the movie where theyre acting, its her concert one..lol..with the jonas brothers too..so i hear their songs ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL frickin day!!! (only rainy days tho when we cant go outside) lol..me and her have been housesitting at my brothers house this past week, and OOOPS i forgot it at home..lol..darn huh??!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Now he doesn't do it so much but when he was younger, sigh, let's just say I know almost all the dialog and the words to the songs in Toy Story and Toy Story 2.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• We are actually on a TV strike at the moment... Doing pretty good! Its been 3 months since we turned the thing on (well, for me and the kids at least. DH is still hooked, haha!) but when my oldest was little he LOVED Finding Nemo. And for a while, that was awesome! LOL, he had really bad colic and wanted to be moving constantly so I ended up getting maaaaybe 2 hrs of sleep every day. Then one day my husband put Finding Nemo in for a friends child that was over. And Jeremy stopped crying!

I think I could've kissed Nemo that day.
    MamaBee626

Answer by MamaBee626 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LOL Mrs Owen! My son was hooked on TS2 for a few months too. He also has days where he wants to switch movies every 15-20 minutes. He's like "Mommy, I don't wanna watch this one anymore. I want this one..." I've had enough lately. Now when he asks for a movie, I ask him "Are you sure you want this one? Cause I'm not changing it once it's playing."
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my dd doesnt watch tv much but sometimes when its just me and her ill put in a movie for some background noise. she loooooooves cinderalla and madagascar. i know all the words to both.. i could say them forward and back. oy!! i am so tired of them.. like you dont even know. lol
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My two older daughters really don't watch our dvd movies that often, but when they do, they prefer the horror movies.
    My 15 year old loves to watch Zoom a lot.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009