screams at night

okay my daughter won't sleep at night, she keeps waking up screaming after a couple hours, but she sleeps throught the night perfectly at my parents house. I don't know why she won't at home! It is driving me crazy. I am gonna go insane cause right now i am hating everything! I can't figure out whats is wrong with her! Can someone please help me, (and it is not night terrors either)

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old is she?
    dont know what it could be..maybe she wakes up scared, hungry or with belly aches. ask your parents what their routine is when they put her to bed, that is unless you put her to bed at your parents with the same routine as at home. Monitor foods and activites at parents and your place and then compare. I dont know what else to tell you except just hang in there hun. i know it can be Very frustrating but you're there to help her get through it..Big Hug
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009