If you were invited to a party??

One of my moms co-workers (take my son by every week, they love him at her office) invited me to a party at her house. Its a yearly party they do and its got a la'au theme. Well the invite i got says from 4pm-??? come for food, drinks music. We encourage you to brink tents or campers. Well I'm going to go so is my mom, and of course i'll be taking my son. Well I asked my bf if he wanted to go with me, its not til aug 1st, but he hasn't gotten back to me, if he does go i can take a tent and me and my mom can go in different cars since she doesn't drink, so she can go home and take my son, if my man decides to go. would you continue to ask your SO, to go if they haven't giving you a response, if you knew you'd have a sitter if you wanted to drink and stay there with them over night in a tent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• if i asked 3 seperate times 3 seperate days with a few days inbetween each time I would stop asking him and just tell him "Im going to the party on the 1st, with my mom and son your welcome to come if youd like" then just drop it. he may not know how to tell you he may be uncomfortable around your moms coworkers especially if you guys are gonna be drinking then sending your son w/ your mom...i know my husband would be uncomfortable with that situations let alone if we were dating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If you both like camping out then it would be fun, but I'd be sure little guy went home before people were drinking heavily. He shouldn't be around that. If your man won't answer it may be because he doesn't really know anyone there. Maybe introduce him to someone you will see there beforehand so he can warm up to the idea. If he's really not into sleeping in a tent I would just let it go and go home with Mom and son.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2009