Have you ever wanted to cheat?

have you ever wanted to cheat? Like you didn't have the person or anything but just kept thinking about it and your relationship is perfect, but you still keep thinking about it because you never have? Also if you have would you tell your SO about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I've only been faithful to two guys in my entire time dating, my current so, and a guy i dated when i was 14 but we were together almost 24/7
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No. I have never considered cheating on my DH, and would never dream of it.
    I'm just not that type of person. I've been cheated on before, and I would never shatter a person's intimate trust like that.
    Especially, like the scenario you gave, the relationship was perfect.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've been cheated on, but I've never considered cheating. I couldn't do that to someone. It hurts too badly. And it makes a mess of things. At a low point in our marriage several years ago, my high school sweetheart got a divorce (his wife had been cheating for 2 years) and he looked me up. We were ourselves considering divorce bc Dh had cheated, but I still didn't give in. I just couldn't. Two wrongs never make something right so I walked away from the temptation and focused on making the marriage better. I'm glad I made that decision.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 5:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've been married almost 21 years and have NEVER considered cheating.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Take it from someone who has been cheated on..it is the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. What he did broke me in half. Knowing how I felt, I could never inflict that on another person.

My answer to your question is no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009