Anyone have a PS3?

I'm a gamer mom. :D
Who has a PS3? Or... any type of video console.
What are your games?

Mine? Resistance 2, W@W, Prince of Persia...mainly shooter games, though.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 4:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• i have a wii, a ps3, a psp, and a nientendo ds, I don't know what games i have, i have too many
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have the wii and the ps3 and the ds. For wii my games are the animalcrossing for gc and tales of symphonia dawn of a new world. For Ps3 its oblivion (but you end up needing goty edition and the older version) and Army of two (hubby and i have played it through about 5 times) we have a ton of others these are just our favs. And for ds its still pokemon and rune factory.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 5:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• We have a PS3 and are playing Resident Evil 5? Now.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 11:01 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• hmmm im the odd ball here we have an xbox and a ps3 on the xbox i have fable 2 and warriors orochi 2 the ps3 i did have fallout 3. the shooter games stress me out lol. oh ya i like xbox more than ps3
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 3:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2009