Has anyone ever...

had a pregnancy confirmed by an HPT, but with the next it didn't show you were pregnant except by blood test only?

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 4:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No. But I had a friend 10 wks with twins and never had positive hpt. It took a blood test for her. That was her only pg tho.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 4:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I had a pos test, then a neg blood test lol. So mine was a little backwards. The doc sent me home and two weeks later I went to another doc who tested me again and it was pos. I think the tests may be a little uncertain before a certain time, when the baby is developed enough to show. Also its harder for the home tests to show pos after 12 weeks for some reason.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2009