dose any 1 whos had an epidural had this ?

its been 7 months now scenes ive had my daughter, an i feel like i have a stiff spot in my spine were it was done. i dont no how to dicribe it really well but when i go to stretch my back its like stiff an feels like i cant stretch it to far like i used to be able to it also kinda hurts is this normal..
another thing to add is that they had to do it 8 times to get it in right so it would work could that be why ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your grammar and spelling is atrocious.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• wow only losers like you care. ITS 2 in the morning are people really that lame they have to complain about spelling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes, my babies are 3 and 5 and I still have a small stiff pain in that exact area.

Once about 6 months or so after my dd was born, my dh went to rub my back for me. When he lightly brushed that area, it sent sharp shooting pains up and down my spine, and hurt for months after that.

It can really do a number on your back.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes, that is a common problem with epidurals. It could be permanent or it could only be temporary. Only time will tell what your case will be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• It probably has more to do with being stabbed 8 times than it does having the epidural itself. I have no problem, had three epidurals one of which had to be tried 3 times.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I hope its just temporary for you. I used to get headaches afterwards and that was it. They're long gone now. Why did it take 8 times to get it right?? I would have been so nervous. Grammar police, get over yourself. Your not the God of spelling

starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 9:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I personally never experienced that but I know people who have. They just hit a nerve in the wrong spot when they gave it to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I didn't have any problems at all.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2009