dose any 1 whos had an epidural had this ?

its been 7 months now scenes ive had my daughter, an i feel like i have a stiff spot in my spine were it was done. i dont no how to dicribe it really well but when i go to stretch my back its like stiff an feels like i cant stretch it to far like i used to be able to it also kinda hurts is this normal..
another thing to add is that they had to do it 8 times to get it in right so it would work could that be why ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Health

• Epidurals do have the possibility of damaging some nerves.
    I had a spinal block, WAYY different, but my MIL had an epidural, and she still feels pain, right where it was put in, sometimes.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• ok well im going to talk to my doctor when i get medical again an see what he thinks its not really painful its more of a bother some kinda thing.. mostly cuz the pressure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I suffered from chronic back pain for a few years after my epidural.  I went to a chiropractor and he said I had some scar tissue from the epidural.  He worked that spot every time I went to see him and a year later I was pain free.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• scar tissue sounds right...
    pinkfanta1

Answer by pinkfanta1 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• It is not unusual for the side effects of an epidural to last over a year. Many women have them for the rest of their lives. An epidural is not the benign pain blocker that most women seem to believe.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I really wish I never had a epidural. Since I have had one I have had severe backpain and muscle tightness. I contribute this as side effects that have lasted over 3 years.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009