• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever gotten Frontline Plus on your skin?

I put Frontline Plus on my cat tonight, and about 5 minutes later, I went to pick him up and grabbed him right where I had applied the medicine. I flushed my skin with water for 15-20 minutes, but I was wondering if any of you had ever gotten it on you and what (if anything) happened?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 5:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pets

• you'll be fine if you washed your hands. my mom accidentally got some in her mouth, and she was fine! it just tasted really nasty! she works at the same vet clinic my husband does (and where i used to work) and you just get it on you randomly since we applied it to pets all the time. i wish they made some for people though... it'd be nice to keep the ticks off me!!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• It was smelly and slightly oily... so I washed my hands, but no, nothing happened to me.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Good to know! I have an anxiety disorder, and so I worry about everything beyond what I should lol. I did wash my hands like I said above. I can kinda still smell it on my hand a little, but I figure I washed for 20 minutes if it was gonn come off it would have lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think you're good. After all I wouldn't be giving my dog anything that that would harm me or it... Unless you have really sensitive skin, I don't think there would be a problem.
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009