question ladies.

okay ladies so i had my period on 6/01/09 we are on the 29th, does someone want to explain to me why i have my period again? lol.. i had it for three days which is normal.. but yet i'm clotting and bleeding, i'm not preg. i just had blood work done for that and i'm not sick of anything else, so i'm uber confused is that normal?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 5:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Health

• well it would depend how long your cycle was, so it may be a normal period, or it may be break throw bleeding. If you have a typical 28 day cycle then its just a normal period some people get two in one month just depends on how long your cycle is. The cycle is from the 1st day of your period to first day of your next.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• well its the first time this happens so its kind of weird lol.. i dontk now.. umm.. my cycle is usually regular.. i guess.. or normal.. w/e! but still its normal to have two period in one month?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• ya its normal, my cycles are every 26 days so i get two in one month sometimes.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• ok good no need to freak out lol..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2009