• In the Spotlight:

Would you ever have sex on the first date?

Would you ever have sex on the first date? I think it would depend on how cute the guy was lmao...............

MoniqueMarie

Asked by MoniqueMarie at 5:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not anymore. I did a couple times when I was younger but I just won't do it anymore.

I'm just in the dating game again after 3 years. I went out with a very handsome guy on Saturday, but I was a good girl :~) I have another date Thursday. Wish me luck ladies!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No, I wouldn't. It doesn't matter how cute the guy is or how well we got along.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• depends. on how sexy the guy is ;0)
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 6:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• May-20 sounds like a robotic Stepford Wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have had sex with 2 guys and my life and was married to both of them so NO I would not have sex on a first date no matter how cute the guy was. If they guy expected it then I shouldn't have even gone out with him due to his lack of morals. Sex is for two people who are in love and there is no way to be in love with someone after 1 date.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I met a guy three and a half years ago, we went to a nice dinner and went back to his place and talked for hours. I got up to leave because I had to work the next day and he said I didn't have to leave. I was surprised because he seemed pretty mild but I laughed and thanked him for a beautful evening and left. I got home and he called me to tell me what a great time he had and make sure I made it home ok... we got talking and both confessed that we were really attracted to each other and couldn't wait to see each other again... next thing I knew I was calling work & taking a day off and back at his house and in his bed... we just celebrated our second wedding anniversary in April... We joke that since I went home we actually didn't sleep together until the second date..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Well I have never done the dateing game b/c up here in Maine & at the age I'm at (22 now) ppl just dont date. It was either ur hanging out together, or w/ someone that is that. So back in the party days I have to admit that yeah I had slept w/ someone a couple of times after just meeting them. Now though I wouldnt do that. I would want to get to know the person first before acting on those feelings.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I slept with my dh on our first date and we have been married almost 21 years (been together 23).

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• no not on the first date.....
    monnie2cute

Answer by monnie2cute at 7:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

•  Well life is for the living and I enjoy sex. Many times I've slept with the man on the first date. I'm an attractive, outgoing and sexual woman. If your thinking that I'm a slut, then there's something wrong with You not me. Is the Man a slut? No huh?.. Too many women  think like that. I'm a feminist, a strong woman and I enjoy my life to the fullest!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009