Remember when..........................................

the dork, I think it was, Timothey Geithner said something to the affect, I guess sometime around the time of the second stimulus was put through, that "we should use this crisis as an opportunity", something like that.
What do you think of this?

I can no longer find the exact quote on Google. Why can't I ?

What does the quote mean to you and can YOU find it on Google?
Anyone else having trouble finding negative info concerning The Savior" on the internet, in general?
Do we really need an internet Czar?
The crooked Libs pretty much have it all tied up already!?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 6:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG, we were talking about this in my PAC..... We couldn't find the news link of UK science advisor who was refused to speak after Gore in regards to Climate Change (ie Crap and Traitor). If you google under "web", you can find blogs.. But if you google under news, it is no longer there....Someone had a NY Times article in their favorites and that article is no longer available. hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• As far as your question, in my favorites
    I have Hillary Clinton saying Never let a crisis go to waste
    http://in.reuters.com/article/environmentNews/idINTRE5251VN20090306

I have Rahm Emanuel saying, Never let a crisi goto waste
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123310466514522309.html

All I could find on Geithner was
    http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=49791
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• When in doubt go to the UK's news papers and search there. Bypass Google.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Thanks grly, I guess it was it WAS Rahm!

No wonder I couldn't find it.

No matter, I have said several times in the last year how liberal Google is and how you can't find anything negative anymore about liberalism, Democrats, or any thing to do with them that a conservative might find fault with. Yeah, you can do a search on something and you MIGHT FIND an insignificant, watered down something on the 23rd page of your search.
    This is BEFORE an Internet czar has been seated. What will it be like when "we" have one!?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

How do that?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I can find negative info about Obama easily on Google. Type in The Democratic Party Sucks or What is Wrong with Obama? As far as the quote is concerned, a crisis is an opportunity for change. When you are so far down, as we are, there is no where left to go, hopefully, but up. We have thus far proven the whole "rock bottom" theory to be an inaccurate one but there was an opportunity to clean up this nation but one has yet to take advantage of that fact. Cap and Trade only adds to the problem, the stimulus package has proven to be the "icing on the cake" for many and so far no true reform has been shown. I think that it has proven to be way past the time for "we the people" to pursue the change on our own.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 9:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Oh, gee. The rightwing loonies can't find enough negative on President Obama. Boo hoo!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009