omg help

i post a quetion last night about the iud should i get this or not? today is my appointment at 8:3o am what should i do... if u have an iud do u like it or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Health

• yeah i say you should get it, it seems really cool i want it once i have my child.
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 7:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I don't have one... I had my tubes tied after baby #3 (which was my second c-section)... but I would just discuss it with your doctor, ask what side effects you can expect, things along that nature, and then make your decision.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have the mirena I love it! It's worked out well for me.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have mirena as well and i like it. I like not having to worry about remembering to take pills or switch patchs.
    penguinqueengi

Answer by penguinqueengi at 8:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• lol...id take the depo shot...my sis is on it and has been for a few years. it works great and she has no periods..u just go every 3 months for a quick shot an thats it..
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2009