Do you think Gay Marriage would lead to wide-spread Bi-Sexual experimentation?

Just curious, but do you think that if gay marriage becomes legal in all the states, homosexual behavior would become so excepted that eventually it would lead to wide-spread bi-sexual experimentation among straight people (including those, that would never feel deprived if they didn't have the opportunity to do so.) This isn't a debate as to whether wide-spread bi-sexual behavior would be good or bad for society, but I'm just curious if people can envision this scenario happening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No. That's just a dumb idea. Allowing civil rights to gays isn't going to cause a bunch of young people to suddenly "turn gay".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LOL! No, not at all. I think just about every woman in my college dorm experimented w/ a female at least once. Sometimes to impress guys, because men think that's hot. & sometimes just for fun. I think most of them are now married, and i don't think even one is now a lesbian.....except for the one that was ALREADY a lesbian. She had a great time in that dorm....lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• NO. That is rediculus..Your gay or not gay..Your Bi or not BI.

Answer by louise2 at 8:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Anyway, most people who are against it, are that way because of religion. I don't think making civil union legal in all states would change the way most people believe in their religion.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• lol no.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ummmm, no. Just dumb.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Like it's not already going on!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No!! I think there's wide spread experimentation already! It's cool to be bi now, especially for young women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Why is it a dumb idea? When I was in high school and college it was unheard of for straight girls to mess around with each other. The fact that it's so common now, shows that something in the culture allowed it to become acceptable and now girls do it all the time. If these girls were in college when I was they wouldn't be doing it and probably would not feel like they were missing anything at all. If the stigma of homosexuality is completely gone, which gay marriage would probably play a strong part in, why is it unreasonable to think that you would see even more of this behavior?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009