What exercise will target the upper inside of the legs and the flappy part of the arms?

I am needing advice in these areas. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• you'll have to lift, or use weight machines to really tone those areas. For the inside of the legs, i like to use what i call the super thigh master. It's a machine, that totally mimics the thigh master, but you add weight to it so that your REALLY working your muscles. Although, you will not notice your toned muscles of you do not do any cardio to lose some of the fat on top of those muscles. That is key. You can tone, & lift all you want but in order to see your sexy muscles you have to lose the weight on top too.

For the underarms, I like the row machine, because it also targets my back muscles, my triceps & my biceps. You can also use the machine that specifically targets the tricep (under arm muscle) Since i have been lifting, my arms look so hot. No more giggly underside, it is now tone & firm. Love it. But i also do cardio, so i have lost a lil weight. Really helps.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• One exercise goes like this: Lie on your side, a weight (put a bag of beans or a can in a cut off panty hose, etc) on your ankle, with the leg straight, the top leg bent, foot on the floor. Lift the bottom leg up to the ceiling slowly, hold, lower slowly, start with 5 or so and build up. Another is to stand, feet wide apart, toes out, lower yourself no more than right angles, and up. For the arm it's triceps: raise the arm to the ceiling, hold your weight in the hand, bend the elbow, bringing the weight down toward your shoulder, palm up, press up. Another is to lean forward, standing or sitting, weight in your hand, palm pointed behind you, press the weight up behind you slowly and lower. I'm not recommending, just describing. Don't do anything that hurts.

Answer by Bmat at 8:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009