How can I prevent this?

I recently started walking again at our local park, after injuring my leg playing softball a few months ago. The problem is, for some reason every morning after I take a brisk walk in the evening before, I'm tight in my chest and congested. It goes away during the day, but I wake up with that tightness in my chest. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? What causes it, is it allergies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Health

• I was going to toss out a couple ideas, but since this is something new for you, you should get it checked. Then you'll know for sure and how to handle it.

Do you sleep with your windows open? Because of allergies, our doctor said keep the windows closed at night.

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You should go see a doctor. Sense you are getting tightening of the chest. when walking.

Answer by louise2 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2009