who knows if you can use an icy hot back patch while pregnant???

happyplus3

Asked by happyplus3 at 8:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can use a heating pad so why not an icy/hot back patch.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• There are chemicals on the icyhot, and this is probably why there is concern. Look on the package or call the manufacturer, or ask your doctor, to make sure.

Answer by Bmat at 9:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have used Tiger Balm while pregnant, and that's not much different than the icy hot patches. I wouldn't leave them on long because of the irritation to the skin. Pregnancy makes your skin more sensitive so it may be uncomfortable for you, but that's about all it will do. I know in the first few months Tiger Balm was a godsend for me as my muscles ached and my back hurt!! Good luck! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i was told by both the pharmacist and my ob not to use icy hot because it has trace amounts of i think they said aspirin in it and that is bad when ur pregnant...so thats a big no!!!!
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2009