Who all that is against Obama is Chrisitan?

Just wondering how many of us that are against Obie the great is Christian?

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 8:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did not vote for him. Why? He stood for things that were morally wrong and I also didn't vote for him because God said not to. I'd rather obey than sacrifice .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Pretty much all of 'em, no doubt. Most Christians are hypocrites, anyway. And many (if not most) are republicans b/c of their right-winged views.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• anon, once again, you're an idiot. hypocrites are rampant, on all sides of the religious/non-religious fence. many democrats/liberals/libertarians/greenies/etc are xtian..and do not adhere to right-winged views.
    as i answered in the Politics/Current Events section: my religious convictions have nothing to do with my disagreeing with BO. my pocketbook, however, does.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• op here. Look at my screen name please before responding next time anon. You will learn that I am a loud proud christian and while I do not think religion has anything to do with whether you agree or not I am very curious.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• OP,I do agree with you. I am Christian, and wouldn't have voted for him if he'd offered to pay me. Every single thing on his platform is directly against everything I hold valuable. However, even if I cannot respect him, I do respect the office,and I do pray for him daily. That at some point, he will put ego away,and let God take over on things. As it stands right now, it's so obvious he has no clue,and is in over his head,yet his ego is not allowing him to admit to that,and as a result,we are all suffering terribly. We do need to pray for him. That he will be able to turn things over to God,and that he will let God lead him,as we all know he could do.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am not against anyone. I disagree with many of his policies and stances and truly believe that he has no idea what he is doing nor the impact that it will have on the country, the world and my children. This has nothing to do with my religion or the fact that I am a Christian. I don't vote for people because they are or aren't religious. As long as there is always freedom of religion, I don't care what religion is represented in office, if any. I want someone that does their freaking job, doesn't make the US continually looks stupid, doesn't break the backs of the middle class and doesn't plunge us so far into debt that my great-great-grandchildren will be working to pay it off years from now.

Anon, the only one here who is ignorant is you lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm getting really tired of the Christian nationalism that is so prevalent in our country - and geez- on cafemom. It's a trifle scary, actually.
    Look- many Christians â„¢ voted for Obama. I was one of them. There are a lot of non- Obama is the anti-Christ information to be had on why, and how they came to that decision. One need only look for it.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 9:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• oh god almost every president pl find reasons they are the anti christ
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Raintree, I agree. I was also one of those Christians who voted for Obama. While I may not agree with everything that Obama does, I didn't agree with everything that ANY president has done. If I wanted someone I agreed with 100%, I would have voted for myself, because that's the only person out there who has my exact same beliefs on EVERY issue.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 10:30 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I did not vote for him.
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 10:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009