Who all that is against Obama is Chrisitan?

Just wondering how many of us that are against Obie the great is Christian?

Ibelongtojesus

Asked by Ibelongtojesus at 8:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well I AM a Christian, and I am 100% AGAINST Obama, have been since day one. Do I think he's the anti-christ? Not necessarily. I do however think that he is setting up for the anti-christ to come, that's for sure. He is a scary President. While I don't like him, and while I don't agree with him, I do pray for him, because I know he needs it. It's OK for him to mess up, because he has, and he will continue to do so, but I know that all that has to happen in order for the anti-christ to come, and for me to be called home to Glory! So, I may not like him as a person, or President, but I am OK with it, because my Lord and Saviour is coming soon =)
    Anonymous

• against Obie......Athiest. Sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Boy, how dangerous is this question!!!! I can see it now. The stereo-type begins. ALL Christians hate Obama, so being Christian is bad because that makes you a racist........ I am a Christian and I don't like the way he is doing the job he was hired to do. BUT, I don't like him because I can think for myself (still) and not because I am Christian.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Me.

But Christians DO NOT have the market on common sense, I will admit.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Probably all of them sense they think he is the anti-christ.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What does my religious affiliation have to do with my political beliefs? I'm sure you will find people with many religious beliefs, and non-beliefs, that are both for and against him.

BTW, I'm not "against" him, I disagree with some of his policies, and agree with others.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my religious convictions have nothing to do with my not agreeing with BO. my pocketbook, now, is a different story.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ummm... hello op here. I am obviosly a Chrisitan, look at my name. I am just curious, I am not a drama queen, not saying however that others are not. And whoever said that all Christians believe he is the anti-christ. I know alot of Christians who would argue that.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• thehairnazi. I agree alot of people's pocketbooks are gonna start screaming soon if cap and trade gets passed.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I bet...

Ummm... hello op here. I am obviosly a Chrisitan, look at my name. I am just curious, I am not a drama queen, not saying however that others are not. And whoever said that all Christians believe he is the anti-christ. I know alot of Christians who would argue that.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2009