Any good topics

I have recently starting a blog site at http://pregnancy-infoforyou.blogspot.com/, and am trying to get some more posts on there but I wanted to know if anyone had any good topics about anything regarding a woman's life that would interest them, or anything. I want to have a well informed page. The topic can be anything about pregnancy, life in general, relationships. any suggestions would be great, thanks ladies!

smltwnmom

Asked by smltwnmom at 9:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Things u wished u had known. Several times I have an issue such as when my DD was learning how to eat solids the fruit I gave her was slimy & hard to pick up so she would give up. After she struggled through this for quit some time I read in a mag about a mom who used to crush up rice krispie treats in a ziploch bag & roll the pieces of fruit in it so her child could easily pick up the pieces w/o a problem. Wish I had known that little tip!
    If this topic interests u I have sevearl things that I figured out that sounds nifty to me for my toddler. Also as far as newborns/babies experiece in that department as to what not to worry about or what to do etc. Just PM if u want more tips/ideas if this kinda topic is interesting to ya. Good Luck
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My one idea would be the suggestion that moms don't skip over the C-section portion of pregnancy books. I had 3 kids and was expecting my 4th, I skipped over the C-section portion of What to expect when you are expecting" and my baby was breach by the time I was 4 months along and stayed that way, resulting in a C-section. You never ever know when that will happen to you. You never know if you will wind up having an emergency C. So, do your homework on the subject. The more you know, the better off you are.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You can write several posts on being frugal, greening your family, balancing kids and aging parents, nutrition, making healthier meals.
    Did you know that by the end of next year 1/2 of American children will be both overweight and undernourished? And that 1/3 of our children will develop Type 2 diabetes? There is so much to write about to help moms have healthier families.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009