Am I the only one who really likes Jenny Sanford?

I LOVE that she didn't stand there to be humiliated on TV with her cheating husband. She also found out about the affair, and tried to get him to end it. She worked with him for months to try to salvage their marriage and in the end he was STILL going to Argentina to see this woman. She has put her sons first and is not going to be dragged down with her husband. When asked what he would do with his career now she said "That's his problem." I think this is a tough, smart, and proud lady and from the looks of it she's a darn good mom too!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I like her too! I firmly believe it's because she was her OWN WOMAN, before she married this slime-ball that she is able to charge forward leaving her soon to be ex in the dust. She should be the example for ALL women to become strong INDEPENDENT and educated women BEFORE they settle down!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Tough love and that's called for here.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• She showed she had a backbone. That's admirable.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LoriKeet, I think the sky is falling! Isn't that the 3rd thing we agree on now? I think we are going to become BFFs soon! LOL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I completely respect how she is handling this mess that was placed upon her. Every time there is a scandal I expect that the spouse being cheated on would react this way, but sadly, all too often they just stand behind their man on camera with their dark glasses on. It does nothing for me than to make me pity them, even if they split up completely. This one is the closest to what I would like to see, which would be the woman throwing the cheater's stuff out on the lawn and telling him to go live with his mommy if he wants to act like a little player.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I don't know her so I can't say I like her, but I do respect her stance on the fidelity issues she is facing. It is not my place to judge those who did "stand by their man" because we don't know them in the real world either. I hope Ms. Stanford can find peace and resolution within her family and that she sees to her own needs and those of her children too.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• beck-

Stranger things have happened!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am really tired of working hard to stay afoat and politicians using my money to fly here and there on vacation with their families when I can't afford one. Also funding these sleeze bags having affairs. When this happens why do they not loose their job like I would if I did this. I know I got off the track with my answer, sorry I just get tired of this. I'm glad Jenny did not stand up with him.
    grandma-meme

Answer by grandma-meme at 10:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Who? Oh that again..... I'm sick of hearing about that.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009