What are you looking forward to in July?

Well June is almost over... What are you looking forward to in July? I do Love fireworks. It brings out the child in me! I always whisper A little Prayer of thanks. I can See the Pure Beauty of them! Near me is The World's Largest Old Car Show! Since I was Young it was the highlight of my Life! My Reason to live.. Etc.. But last year my long time closest Friend Died during it! So we had her funeral Details to deal with. Now I'm in A deep dark depression with my DH & I jobless. DH's job of close to 24 years.. Hardships, Break downs & no Quality of Life! And My Car that's held up by A chunk of oak. That Everyone Sees, Stops & sits with me by to Car Talk.. Well its not road worthy. I know I shouldn't Cry over that! But I Love my Car! I know I'm Stupid! I'm sorry I also ramble on... I realize this Entire year I've looked forward to really nothing! A dark bedroom, the covers over my head & never coming out! What's Great in July?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love hearing children playing outside in the nice weather. I love the fresh produce! Fresh tomatoes! just picked corn! * drool * The crisp feel of the air first thing in the morning before the heat of the day sets in. Not needing to wear sweaters and coats. It is my anniversary coming up in July, too.

Answer by Bmat at 9:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Farmers Markets, 4th of july parade & fireworks, cook outs, swimming, beaches, sun sun sun (god I hope we have sun again soon!), warmth, playgrounds full of children, & festivals! I really hope we get some sun soon I'm getting depressed here.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My 23rd wedding anniversary is the 4th of July! I wanted to make sure we always saw fireworks when we kissed on our anniversary! LOL! And it does make it hard for him to forget our anniversary too!
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 9:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My oldest son, who will be 25 on July 13th (man,is that hard to believe!), is getting married on July 19th. He is engaged to a beautiful young woman, who is so good to him, has a wonderful family,and we all get along so great. We had her shower last Saturday,and had a blast! I'm so excited for both of them,as they start thier life together,but a little misty-eyed. I start thinking about him as a baby,and a little boy,and now he's a man, ready to start the next chapter in his life. Time sure does fly,and soon, I'll be a Grandma again, when they decide to have a baby. Ok, gotta stop,I'm starting to tear up! LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am looking forward to my vacation... We are doing a family trip to Michigan this year to the Upper Michigan. My mom and step dad, my sister and her 3 kids, my other sister and her 1 son. My husband and my 2 kids, my step son and his GF and daughter, and then my sisters BF and 4 of his 7 kids with family and then my aunt and her husband. I am so excited....
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Of course i'm excited about July 4th, my DD turns 1 on July 9th, her party is on the 11th, my bday is the 21st
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I begin my next college course on July 3rd.
    My granddaughter turns 5 months old on July 5th.
    My second daughter (Samantha) turns 18 years old on July 10th!!!
    I get my 2nd (and hopefully final) pain epidural on July 2nd.
    My BIL down in FL is getting married on July 25th.
    And I'm hoping and praying that my husband will have the time to finally paint our bedroom. I would do it, but I can't move the heavy furniture.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My first child to come out on or around the 26th.
    vanessa5470

Answer by vanessa5470 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My birthday is the 26th so July is always my favorite.
    I love the fourth.
    Two of my dear friends have birthdays this month as well.
    Our pool is open and getting much use. Love that we get to spend family time swimming together.
    The warm weather, lightning bugs, farm markets.
    My garden is growing like crazy! My flowers are blooming and beautiful.
    Smore's, bon fires, cook outs, tan lines, amusement parks
    What's not to like about July???
    I am sorry you are feeling blue. Try to count your blessings, look at what you do have. Are you children healthy? Is your marriage solid? Is there a roof over your head, food in your belly?
    These are all things to be thankful for. In summer some of the best things are free. Get outside, soak up some sun, play with the kids. Keep busy and this will pass!
    Hugs!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009