• In the Spotlight:

Whent to a counsaler

When I did mention breaking up he said that he did not want to so I brought up the counsaler we whent then he got laid off but should be hired soon.

I am still not allowed to vistit his parents house his dad has been here twice . The other day he told the landlord that I wanted a weed to stay in the back yard I said no that it could be pulled out it was a thistle and he pulled it out with his hands then complained to me after. I asked him why he told the landlord what he had said because I did not say that he said "I know what you said".

I found out why he is in debt and no it is totaly not my fault he was still paying storage fee's to his sister who is unemployed as well as his brother that is living there but her husband is working . He was borrowing money from me and my son.

I think if this does continue then we should break up.

Daisysun

Asked by Daisysun at 9:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds to me like you shouldn't wait. Send the deadbeat packing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2009