How often do you change your Vacuum cleaner bags?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My vacuum doesn't have bags, but I empty the container after every time I vacuum. I also clean off the filters and anything I find within the vacuum that I don't want left inside of it (hair mostly). I also cut the hair off the round thingy that spins around on the floor to pick up dirt and what not. When I empty the canister I rinse it and dry it before placing it back on the vacuum.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I don't have to do it that often because I have mostly wood floors. I use the vacuum on the area rugs and I use the floor attatchment, but it doesn't get as linty as it does with a wall to wall carpet.

Although I recently learned that you should NOT vacuum up large pieces of food. They just rot inside your vacuum and stink! ...and I thought they just got sucked up into oblivion!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have a bagless vacuum which I love! So, I just dump all the stuff right after I vacuum.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have a bagless,also,and wouldn't go back to bags for anything! I love mine, as the above post says, we just dump all the stuff in the trash when we are done.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i have bagless ... i didnt think they still made the bag ones lol ... i love my bagless! i was so proud wen i bought it i posted a pic on myspace and made a pic for my dad! lol ... i just moved out of his house and had a REAL job and thats the 1st thing i bought!! LOL
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• we have a bagless but change it alot to check for stuff that might be alive
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• NEVER!! I'm bagless too!! They're awesome, and I wouldn't go back either! :-P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i have a bagless and a bag one... i dump the bagless after every use, but i also take it apart and clean all the filters once a month.. i change the bag on the other once a month too, even if ive only used it once or twice...

im hoping and PRAYING!!!!!!!!!! for a dyson ball vacume soon.... then ill be posting pics as well casue theya re the BOMB
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• ROLF! Never! I have a bagless and I love it. Never have to change the bag again.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• im hoping and PRAYING!!!!!!!!!! for a dyson ball vacume soon.... then ill be posting pics as well casue theya re the BOMB
    ---
    i have one!! I LOVE IT!!! i got it a few months ago , my bf and i went to walmart for paper towels and here he comes w/ a vacuum in the buggy (which is great bc mines too little to do most of our rugs ...) and he showed me , and im in the middle of walmart , snappin pics of it!! lol ... i was sooo happy!!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009