How I can I get rid of this PP lose skin?

okay so my baby girl is 9 months old and Ive done a pretty good job of losing most of the baby weight; now my only problem is this lose skin I have at the bottom of my tummy. Its not much, I can hide it with clothes-ide just like to not have it at all!! any tips??

pinkfanta1

Asked by pinkfanta1 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I got nothing... but if you figure something out, lemme know. Until then I'm gonna keep propositioning my hubs to pay for a tummy tuck.
    caroleann0215

Answer by caroleann0215 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• you need to start an excersize program, an eating clean diet and lots of weight lifting.
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• some expensive creams may help, but really time will help the most. I think it took about 5 years for my extra skin to tighten up, & even still......there is a lil loose skin there, but i can hide it well w/ certain bikini bottoms. Keep it lathered up w/ oils, & lotions, & drink LOTS of water. The more water you drink, the more elasticity will be in your skin.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• crunches crunches crunches!!!! and like samurai chica said LOTS OF WATER
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009