My husband says he loves me,but alot of the luv he had for me

just fell off.Were currently seperated i have his 2 children he lives with his friend.He still pays everything at home,im scared i been a sahm for 4 years now,should i just move on ?????He cheated on me by the way.I feel broken into little pieces.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Is the relationship with the effort of finding out why he cheated and fixing it? That's the first question you need to ask yourself.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What is this whole deal with the wife fixing why her husband cheated. HE needs to figure that out and she needs to figure out whether she can rebuild trust and let go of the event and if they both do that THEN they need to sit down and talk about both of their needs and wants in the relationship and the right paths to get to that spot. I was just in the same situation. My ex kept lying and it tore us apart. But I do believe it is possible to reconcile the relationship with hard work on BOTH sides.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My friend just move away bec he found out her husband has been cheating on her for 12 years. She forgave him once even twice due to financial reasons. She suspected something was up but he swore to his childrens grave there was nothing going on until my friend found photos of woman he was having an affair with. The photo was even taken inside her house. So when she goes away shopping with the kids he calls the woman to come around. The point is, once man already cheated it is easier for them to cheat again and again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2009