Ovulation calender?.

who followed an ovulation calender and did it work? did you plan to have a boy or a girl? and did you get pregnant?

ihope

Asked by ihope at 9:47 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i used the ovulation calender on mymonthlycycle.com n got preggo the first month we tried
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I used a calendar from a site called "Femta" in conjuction with a basal thermometer. Femta has a free download and use for (I think) 30 days. I downloaded the boy/girl ovulation prediction. I wanted all boys. Each time I used it I got pregnant within 3 months with all boys! Good luck to you.
    Dorris1203

Answer by Dorris1203 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Fertility friend! Also I just started using it, so I don't know the results. I haven't charted by bbt, yet. I will when AF comes!
    Anonymous

• ovulation calender in my opioion are a guide. But, I also think that it's not good to look at, because you know your fertile days for the month, and you're expecting no matter what your hubby and you have sex. Which puts pressure on yourself and him. The best way to conceive is to not try so hard, that's why the calenders aren't good, you start obsess when was my last period, ok when am i fertile. just relax and it will happen for you. I tried for 5 months with hubby and that's when I was tracking. When I let it go and relax that's when it happenend. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2009