why hubby do not care?

I want more from hubby a thank you go out to dinner not much but hubby will not do it have no money cant do it my self.

madcat500

Asked by madcat500 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry I cannot understand what you are saying. Maybe reword this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• tell him. He wont know if you never let him know how you feel.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• me tarzan. you jane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• read the book For Better or For Best by Gary Smalley. It tells you how to get husbands to do what you want them to do

Answer by admckenzie at 11:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Sometimes men don't realize that women need to be reassured that what they are doing is a good job. Most men won't pat you on the back, and constantly tell you thank you. He appreciates you, but he just may not show it how you want. My husband is like that. I know he appreciates me, but he won't tell me. We've been married 11 years, and I know that he appreciates me, and loves me, but I've also come to realize that he will not praise me vocally nor will he buy me something to show that he appreciates me. I guess it just comes down to I KNOW that he appreciates me, and that's that. You may have to come to that same conclusion, just KNOW that he loves you and appreciates you, and come to terms that he isn't going to spend money on you to prove it to you.
    Anonymous

• I have told him over and over I guss Iam sol.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 8:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2009