My EX is convincing kids

My X is convincing our DD's that if they don't say to judge they want to "live" with him, mommy will take his $ (child support). What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• tell the court this now
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Isn't it the truth?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm with Moki. Tell the court.
    jaimie175

Answer by jaimie175 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Tell the court but doubt there is much they can do. The kids might just be telling you things since they know you hate him and they probably tell their dad you say things like that to please him. Sounds like you and your ex still hate each other more than you love your kids. Until you get to where you love your kids more than hate him they will continue to do this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Tell your lawyer

Answer by admckenzie at 11:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My current husband did a simalar thing with his first wife. And it worked with her, he sends money for their support, but there was never a court order. He basically used the kids to not pay child support-I railed on him for this when I found out. I thought it was unbelievalby underhanded for him to use his kids like that. He pays for all of his kids school and activities and sends money on a regular basis, but he didn't feel the court needed to tell him how much to pay for his kids. No excuse in my book. You make sure the court knows about his antics and don't let him use your children in that manner.
    Anonymous