What would u think if a woman e-mail yr hubby and asked personal questions and beg for him to reply

You have won a dinner party hosted by such and such, who would you invite and why? What r u doing in your spare time? Can u name someone special in yr office and can u take a photo with u in it? Any celebrity crushes? Any hidden talent?and so on....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I would ask him not to respond to her, as most women would only be sending an email like this if they were 'interested' in the person they sent it to....
    lanceandhailey

Answer by lanceandhailey at 10:11 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Those questions don't sound personal enough to worry about. But I would ask myself why I felt the need to go into my husbands private emails.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I said exactly the same to my husband but he seem to be ignoring me now. I told him to remain his professionalism but he didn't like that. He forwarded the email to me and wanting me to reply to this woman. He said bec she works in the HR and she needs this info for their company profile. The funny thing was I studied HR and management. These day asking someone married or not is considered inappropriate not alone so many personal fishing questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Helo Chrissy629 I was actually enjoying my computer time when my husband emailed me and asked me to reply to these question. He said himself they were too silly. I cut my message short but the rest of the ques are actually sounded so personal. I am a woman myself. I don't go around and asking personal questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Sounds like one of those mass email surveys people send out to friends and coworkers. I would not worry about it. Unless your husband is untrustworthy I would leave it alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• she said he was specially chosen to ans these questions. Lucky him he has got a stalker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• she sounds desperate to beg him to reply. I'd ask where those answers were going to be posted. You never know nowadays. Then again it might be best to just delete them. If they specially chose him then they can specially choose someone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'd reply with "Hi, my husband forwarded this to me. I have a question - where are these going to be posted and Who else got a questionaire sent to them? BTW my husband respectfully declines filling out this form. any questions call me and we will discuss this matter".
    I would think about blocking her from his email--- if possible.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009