If you buy a dvd movie and you don't like it...

...do you keep it in your collection because you had spent the money for it?
...do you give it away?
...or do you try to sell it?

If no one else in my family likes a movie that I bought and I end up hating, I try to give it away - even to charity if I have to.

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 10:13 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hang on to them for awhile, in the hopes we know someone who would like them. If not, then I give them to the library. I am usually the one who doesn't like them. We just bought Wal-E. I think it is creepy and weird, but my boys are mesmerized!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:12 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• we always see it first at the theatre or rent it first before we buy,we've been burned before on just buying it.I'd probably give it to a friend/family member.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Give it to the library, as long as it is still good condition.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've bought a couple from Blockbuster I didn't like, but they were so cheap that I never worry about. I usually get the '4 for 20' or $3.99 ones. They're usually older movies or something that went straight to DVD. I usually just keep them around or take them to Gamestop to get credit towards a new game or something.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• They go on the rack with the rest of the DVD's.. We aren't movie collectors so we don't really have that many.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I never thought about the library! Thanks for the advice ladies....I have a movie to get rid of....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2009