What should you be doing right now instead of being on CM? :)

I should be showering and getting dressed...LOL.

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 10:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Should be working (whispers - but having a little fun)
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:22 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• nothing,I'm good everything is getting done on schedule!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• working!!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Showering, getting ready for the day and cleaning. Ugh, I am so behind the 8-ball this morning. Here I go...... really.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• confusedWHAT??? You want me to get off my butt, feed the kid, play with him, do the dishes, clean the closet out, go for a walk, burn a calorie, make lunch, get dinner ready and shut off the computer to spend "quality time" with the dh? ARE YOU NUTS?  lol

NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 10:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• "working" But there is a lull in the phones so what's a poor girl to do...I know! Get paid to fart around on cafemom! Trust me, I am very good at keeping busy, but there is only so much to do...then I clean my computer and desk etc. So now all I have left is good ole cafemom.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I should be unpacking, cleaning up the house, doing some laundry, going to the store, etc etc.. We just got home Sunday from a month long trip and this is the first time I've sat down on the computer since we got home.... I just want to veg out for a while.. Or at least until Hubby pulls in the driveway and then I will hop up and act like I was doing something,lol... No kids home so I'm taking advantage of the quiet time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Cleaning.

Actually this is my vacation, so I can do as I wish, pretty much. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• "WHAT??? You want me to get off my butt, feed the kid, play with him, do the dishes, clean the closet out, go for a walk, burn a calorie, make lunch, get dinner ready and shut off the computer to spend "quality time" with the dh? ARE YOU NUTS? lol"

funny nodramamamma!.... i should be in school. played hooky today :-X lol
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 2:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• usually school work especially when it is kinda tough, I just don't want to do it.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009