Did you guys hear about this?Boy, 5, rescued after jet crashes in Indian Ocean

So many people who lost their lives this baby was sooo lucky. Does hearing stuff like this make you afraid of flying with you kids?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Here's the link for all who might want to read the story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31638822/ns/world_news-africa/?GT1=43001
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Glad the child survived. Nope, doesn't make me afraid of flying with my kids.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:26 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes I read that, that is amazing. I think (for those who are religious and I don't mean to offend you if you're not), at least to me, it kind of shows that if it's not your time to go, you're not going to. But still with all the recent plane crashes and train wrecks, I'm still paranoid of them lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009