I m so Desperate !?

well this month i followed the ovulation calender to the letter my last period was the sixth and it's only 4 days ...i took a pregnancy test today and yesterday and the tests both came out negative i have no symptoms exept maybe heartburn but my boobs don't hurt i'm only disgusted at pine sol but i think its just in my head, and no morning sickness could i be pregnant i mean i had unprotected sex everyone of my fertile days???

ihope

Asked by ihope at 11:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like you may have tested too early. What day is your period due? If you don't have a period for a couple days after that date, take another test. With my 2nd baby, I didn't have any symptoms until I missed a period. My boobs were fine & I felt great. I had even gone on vacation & it wasn't until I was on my way home & realized that I hadn't needed the tampons I had packed that it dawned on me that I was waaaaay late. It is possible to go through an entire pregnancy & only have a few symptoms. Good luck!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i would wait until you are about a few days late. then test again. if it's still negative and you don't get your period a week late i would test again or go to dr. i tested june 1 said neg then june 15 got 3 positives. sometimes it just takes time. g/l
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009