What high chair booster seat is best?

I am debating on two different boosters the first is the Fisher Price Space Saver and the second is the Fisher Price Rainforest. My son is almost 19 months and he is a big boy. I have ready the reviews on both but would prefer some more reviews. I thank you in advance.

YoungL

Asked by YoungL at 11:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i have the fisher price space saver and have nothing bad to say about it. we love it. It was great very early on because we could recline it back and put our son in it while we ate dinner and for whatever reason he never fussed. He is now almost 12 months and a pretty big boy i think about 28lbs and he's still just fine in it.
    thenewmum

Answer by thenewmum at 12:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I love the rain forest and it's so compact my LO loves it to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• we have the safety frst booster.. < blue and green seat with a white tray> it cost me maybe $20 and my 3 year old can still sit in it! we love it
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i actually have the FP deluxe, i love it. theyre both really the same thing, just one has the top with gadgets. i chose that one for the fact, eating an toys dont mix. lol, they can get really dirty .. even with cleaning, still collect germs. :)
    BamaMommie0329

Answer by BamaMommie0329 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• get ty-monster a lazyboy and get on with it...
    mse04

Answer by mse04 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2009