Should i leave my husband???

okay well its been off and on for the past 4 months we have been married for the last 6 months. Okay well he has been going on myspace and talking to chicks telling them he wants them to go to the base and see him on family day, and telling them that we are getting a divorce. but when i confront him about it he goes and tells me he didnt say anything. Then another thing that gets me is he goes and flirts with them tells them they are hot,sexy,beuitful, and everything else you can think of but i dont get shit.. i do everything for him. And he leaves for basic/AIT 10 days after my due date. It seems like i have been the only one working on are relationship trying to make it work. please let me know should i leave or stay with him.. thanks

Jaydensmommy127

Asked by Jaydensmommy127 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Before you leave him get counseling. Couples counseling if you can. Meanwhile be sure you have your own bank account and also that you have job training and hopefully a job.

Answer by Bmat at 11:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LEAVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He does not deserve you...sounds like the only one he deserves is another disrespectful
    pig like himself..

He is not to be trusted....think of yourself and you child...

You both deserve better!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think you know the answer to this one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would have already left. That shit i will not put up with he is lying to you flat out and sounds like he don't give too shits about how your feeling. LEAVE HIM you can't have someone much better. Your relationship you to have is not a healthy one and you need to have someone that loves YOU and that's gonna stay away from all these other women. I hope you make the right decision if i was you i would have left. Congrats on the new LO and good luck to you and your child.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ugh...I hate when discouraging answers (like leave) are suppost to be on option. You made a promise to eachother, "till death does you part" and honestly I dont see any reason why you cant work this out. Get marriage counseling, its out there, even for FREE. Use it, sounds like hes in the military, they offer Marriage counseling. People are too quick to give up these days, and if you are having a child together, even MORE of a reason to work it out. Good luck.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No don't leave. Stay and make him responsible for what he's done. Why would you want to leave and struggle as a single mother when you can stay with him and be taken care of ? As for the personal part of things, my grandmother always said "what is good for the goose is good for the gander". Which means you flirt with men too. There was a song back in the day that had lyrics that said "who's makin' love to your old lady while you're out makin' love?" I love that song! When my x used to go out and play I'd be singing it when he came home. he'd think I had someone else. If it made him stay home and take care of me then I let him think what he wanted. Men are territorial. He will protect what's his. Make him think there are other roosters around the hen house. I had more men flirt with me when I was pregnant than any other time. He's living life as though he were single then you should too...or let him think it. NO do not leave

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ughhhh so quick to say leave...

You HAVE NOTHING with a Man who lies to you!!!!!!

He is not to be trusted...

You can not build anything on lies and dishonesty............

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:40 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If he is in the Army, they will take out money for the baby. Plus, if you are still married, but separated, then he will have to pay you spousal support. That is what my little brother had to do with his wife before they got a divorce. I am telling you this in case you do decide to leave. This man does not deserve you or this baby. And he will definitely not get the baby because he could be deployed at any minute. He will not be able to take care of him/her. This man does not deserve someone like you, and he is taking advantage of you. The WORST thing you could do is stay just for the baby and the fear of being left alone. If he does this for the rest of your life, you will end up being an empty shell of a human being. It will teach your children that it is okay to settle for less than what they deserve. I hope he wises up, but you deserve better. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• "You HAVE NOTHING with a Man who lies to you!!!!!!
    He is not to be trusted...
    You can not build anything on lies and dishonesty............"

She married him! He didnt change over night. She had to of known that this the way he was when she married him...So odviously she built a lot with him, even a BABY. So this is just as much her mess too.

Anyway, I'm not going to sit here and debate with someone who wasnt the person asking the question... Jaydensmommy127~ Dont jump right into leaving him. You have to TRY even if he doesnt. Set up counseling, dont even let it be an option to him, set it up, tell him when it is and show up. Work on your marriage, dont just throw it all away, he can change, he can grow up but leaving him wont prove anything and it wont help anything.

angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I agree "leaving" isn't always the better option and a couple should always honor their vows. But, you've been married only 6 months and its been rocky for the last FOUR? If you have to do ALL the work and he isn't doing his part, this won't work . TWO people have to make a marriage work, not one. And I don't agree with: "If he flirts, you should flirt too" So, If he commits adultery, you should too?? That's incredibly childish and anyone who suggests that just proves how grotesquely immature they are. You need to mend it, or end it. Seek counseling. If he refuses to go, there isn't much more you can do, except go for yourself.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 11:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2009