Don't you think it's funny when you post a question and then women twist your words and say you said things you never said?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What , when did this happen and what was your question? If you can't take the heat then get the hell out of the kitchen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't say funny. I got in trouble here once because I totally misinterpreted what the mom had said and as a result answered in a way that upset her. It made me feel very sorry.

Answer by Bmat at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm not in the kitchen I'm in the office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LOL ANON :34
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• BOO ANON :33
    Anonymous

• It's kind of the way of the internet. You have no way of knowing what kind of feeling goes into someone's statement, so it is only natural that you add your own feelings to the statement. If you are in a bad mood, you will read that into the statement, if you are feeling content, you will probably not read much into it. This is why it's always easier to talk to someone in person rather than a computer.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If you do not explain yourself completely. People will misinterpret your question.

Answer by louise2 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Loiuse2, even when I repeat my self several times and explain myself over and over some women still chose to put words in my mouth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Like what the first person who posted did?
    Anonymous

• Exactly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009