advise abou my ex and my current bf

My current boyfriend is everything i've ever wanted in a relationship. so sweet, romantic, like splurging on me, takes me and my daughter places that are fun and adventerous, ect.. my ex (my daughter's dad) him and i grew up together i have been inlove with from day one, we split up jan 09 because time seemed to be completely against us, so we split up and i moved out to my own place...anyways just recently he has came back telling me that it was a huge mistake that he left me, and that he is completely in love w/me more than ever b4 and wants to make me the happiest person and would never give up on us again and he knows im the one for him.. the problem is that the guy im with he's everything my ex isn't, but him and i dont have near the connect my ex and i have....

im stuck right now as to stay with the guy im with and see where it goes, after all my ex let me go. or take a chance and give my ex a chance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Listen to your heart!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Never leave a man for another man because you'll regret it in the long run. Whatever you and ex had its in the past. What you have with this other man is in the present. And from the sound of your post, the other man is very good to you and your dd. Why ruin that because the ex wants to get back with you?

Have you ever thought for a second that he's leading you to believe that he wants to get back with you but in reality its all jealousy? Have you thought about what this would do to the man you're dating? And most importantly, put yourself in the other man's shoes. If you were being the perfect gf and then he decides to begin a relationship with someone else, would you be hurt? Would you think he was wrong for leaving you for someone else?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009