Facebook & Myspace

My fiance and I have been together for over two years now. Last year in march we broke up because of some drama going on with myspace with his friends pretending to be other people and hitting on him. So when we got back together we both agreed to delete our facebook and myspace accounts. Well now we have a little girl together & he doesn't associate with those friends any more. I also have friends and family (so does my fiance) that don't live near us that are on facebook. If we had a facebook account we'd be able to keep in touch with those friends and family, plus they'd be able to see updated pictures of baby. Should I ask my fiance if it would be okay to make an account or should I just forget about it, because it caused drama in the past.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk it over with him. I don't see anything wrong with wanting a page for that reason.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• maybe u all could create an account 2gether that u both have the password 2 and can get on 2 talk 2 those friends and family..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Def. talk with him. A page that is for you,him and the baby..not a personal page. Friends only view, and only friends everyone agrees to gets added. If I didn't have a facebook page half of the family would never see or hear from us except at holidays- thats sad I know, but the truth.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Talk it over with him. You can open an account together, and make it all about the family. That is the best way I can connect with my family. We are spread all over the world, and this is great. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Of course talk with him first, then create a Facebook page together and make it private for only friends and family to see.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 12:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Get a facebook page together, have one page for the both of you. This way you both will catch on pretty quick if anything mysterious is going on. I know a couple who did that, & love it. they both know what is coming in & out of the page. Ask him if he is willing to give that a try.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• haha, someone beat me to it...lol!
    samurai_chica

• imo facebook is completly different thn myspace.....myspace is more for teeny boppers and peopl looking to flirt but facebook is more for adults and keeping in touch just talk to him about it it can be a good thing and be a good trust builder between you two
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• open a page together. .. & yeah i agree Facebook is more. . .mature it seems lol.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think it depends on your relationship. If you two broke up over his friends "hitting on him", maybe you two both need to stay away from social networking sites altogether.

Instead, create a blog together that is only viewable by invited people and you can make posts about what's going on in your life and put pictures there and everything.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009