Let's just say I blocked your telephone number from my phone. What would you think? Maybe that I didn't want to talk to you?

Well, that would be my guess too. But, I actually had someone call me from a different phone number to inquire why I had blocked them. How would you respond? I was kind of shocked.... Like, wow, isn't it evident enough??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is sooooo creepy, yet funny. If someone blocked me I would be a little upset, but I would not go to a neighbor's phone and ask them why they blocked me. That is a little pathetic. I don't know why you blocked this person, but I can sort of get a picture.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would think that that person doesn't like me. I wouldn't call from a different number to ask why - what's the point?!

What did you tell the person?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• on phoneLOL, no. In my family it would be bc one of us stupidly punched the wrong buttons.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Ditto! What did you tell them? Awkward!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I was like, because I don't want to deal with your crap anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You know, after the fact, I thought of 100 things I could have said, but didn't. I guess I was shocked. I thought about getting my number changed and just thought, if they call again, I will say, look you have no business calling me again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'd probably respond lik u did.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 12:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would imagine if someone blocked me from calling them or e-mailing them..The do not want to talk to me..

Answer by louise2 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i wouldnt like the fact that they used another number to get me.thats what someone did to me.i have caller id so i knew who was calling but once they figured that out they used there sons (who was home from college)cell phone.i didnt take long for me to figure that out duh.but then she reversed the deal and stopped calling me and watched caller id.so i didnt mess around or use my oldest daughters cell phone i just figured that was it.the relationship had done its time.i was sad but.....i left the doors open that if she wanted to talk i am still openbut i dont think thats going to happen.
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I guess it would depend on who it is and what was going on at the time. If it was someone like my mom, or my cousin, or my boyfriend, all of whom I talk to everyday and we are not arguing or anything, yeah, I might use another phone to call them, b/c it wouldn't make sense that they would just block me like that. But if it was anyone else, I'd just figure that for whatever reason, they don't want to talk to me, so fine. I'd let it go.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009