how much longer do you think ive got?

ok this is my second pregnancy, im hoping for a vbac this time, and im 35-36 weeks (my babies are ginormus so really if i had him this early it wouldnt be a teeny tiny baby lol it would probably still be an 8lb preemie) anyway i was having contractions 10 minuits apart (real contractions, i remember what their like lol) for over an hour on saterday night and now he has dropped and my hips hurt so bad i can hardly walk! what do you think? another couple of weeks? or do you think ill still make it all the way till the end?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 11:54 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My second dropped at 31 weeks. He was 5 days late. My DR told me both times that I would more than likely go early..lol. They were both late.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• arrrrrrg! lol i mean, i know i should be savoring this last stretch and all (cuz this is gonna be my last) but girls i think you all know how im feeling (if youve been here befor) and i am SOO over it! lol i just cant wait for this baby to be here instead of in here lol
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 12:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I feel you!! This is my last one too and she dropped about 4 weeks ago and the bigger she gets the harder it is! I have also been on bed rest forever it feels. Today is the first day I am able to do any real "nesting" and I am hoping it puts me in labor!!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• oh i forgot that part! i started nesting this weekend too! i was up till midnight cleaning out my closet and packing up all the maternity cloths that dont fit me anymore and then i was up early this morning cleaning out my sons dresser and had my husband pull out all the old cloths that we saved for the new baby! im crossing my fingers lol...
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2009