Trying to figure out how far along i am?

I had my son 6 months ago. I wasnt feeling too good so i took a home pregnancy test just to do it, and come to find out it was possitive. Up till june I was ontime with my period. The only weird thing was in March my period got really light and has been that way ever since. I dont know how to tell how far along i am. I have my first dr apt tomorrow morning, and dont know what to say when they ask when my last period was. Ant help would be much appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tell them what you just said. They will probably give you an ultrasound to see what's going on inside your uterus.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Just tell them what you wrote here, they will know what to do and go from there. They will most likely order an ultrasound to help determine your due date and how far along you are. Congrats!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2009